PT. Sintra Sinarindo Elektrik, located in Newton Techno Park, Lippo Cikarang, Bekasi Jawa Barat Indonesia was established in October 1996, and is the newest component of Shen Chang Group, a leading manufacturer of power and distribution transformers in Taiwan.
Over the past three decades, Shen Chang has demonstrated a dedication to quality and service in growing markets for transformers. They’ve built up strong relationships with well known companies in the US and Europe to continually upgrade technological expertise, which has been transferred to PT. Sintra Sinarindo Elektrik who can also instill this unsurpassed quality in its power and distribution transformers.
In January 1998, PT. Sintra Sinarindo Elektrik obtained the quality system certification from SPM-PLN (Quality Supervision Board of The PLN). In April of that same year, PT. Sintra Sinarindo Elektrik implemented the ISO 9001 (A Quality Management System) in order to maintain its high quality and strict standards. In November 1998, we received Accreditation from KEMA ( Registered Quality Certification Board in Indonesia) .
In March 2006 we obtained the Quality System Management ISO-9001:2000, certified by SAI Global, insuring quality for design, production, sales and after- sales service for power and distribution transformers.
Our three phase 20kV/0.4kV, capacity from 25kVA up to 1000 kVA transformer, all have passed rigorous testing standard, in accordance with SPLN-50 1997 standard, as well as our single phase CSP 11.547kV/462-231V product with capacities 25 and 50 kVA. All has successfully passed the strict PLN standards and certification tests and have been the benchmark for transformers in Indonesia.
In 2005 the first successfully designed and manufactured 10 MVA 3 phases power transformer was delivered.
In 2007 our prototype for SPLN D3.002-1: 2007 new standard D3 was one of the first to pass and to be LMK certified.
In 2008 we produced and delivered the first 18MVA power transformer.
- High quality cold-rolled grain-oriented silicon steel sheet
- Low iron loss, low noise, compact size
- Best perfomance for high efficiency transformers
We use high quality product as follows:
- Round enamel magnet wire
- Paper-wrapped rectangular copper wire
Basic design are as follows:
HV-LV (core type)
LV-HV-LV (shell type)
By using copper/alumunium strip, rectangular copper wires, the windings have:
- Compact size
- Excellent heat transmission
- Low load loss
- High lightening
- Impuls resistance
- Outstanding anti-short-circuit strength
Transformer standard accessories
Normally consist of:
- Name plate (rating plate)
- Factory name plate
- Oil level indicator
- Oil filling device
- Drain valve
- Lifting lugs
- Off-load tap changer
- Medium & low voltage bushings
- Base roller or skid base
A. Conventional tank
B. Hermetically sealed tank
- Conservator with breather
- Bucholz Relay
- Dial Type Thermometer with Alarm & Tripping Contact
- Bushing cover box, cable box
- Elastimold epoxy resin bushings for HV side
- Pressure relief valve or device with N2
- Pressure vacuum gauge
- Nitrogen filling valve
- Dial thermometer with alarm &tripping contacts
- Bushing at cover with cable box
- Elastimold bushing
All product must pass standard Quality Control and testing procedure before shipment
A.Complete routine test
As specified in standards
B. Type test
- Turn ratio test
- Polarity test
- Copper loss (load loss) test
- Iron loss (no load loss) test
- Transformer oil breakdown voltage test
- Measurement of no load current (exiting current)
- Measurement of impedance
- Applied voltage test
- Induced over voltage test
In case of a new designed transformer or upon special request from customer, we could also perform the following type test
- All routine test, item specified in (A)
- Impuls voltage test
- Temperature rise test